Saturday, December 8, 2007

Cake class coarse 3 final cake



This is my final project for my coarse 3 cake class. It is covered in fondant icing and the roses and leaves are made by me with fondant icing as well. I loved making the roses and spending time preparing everything for this cake. This is the reason I decided to take the cake classes. I wanted to learn to work with fondant better and I am so happy with my final cake. Our final class was Wednesday, December 5th and we will not take the fondant and gumpast coarse until January. I am very excited for that class aswell. I have just learned so much from taking these cake classed, I love it!!!! I have always enjoyed making cakes, but now I love it even more. I am planning on making a couple cakes for Christmas, so I will make sure to post pictures of them as well after Christmas.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow your cakes are GORGEOUS Holly! I love the cakes with the fondant. I think they turn out so classy! Great job!

Michelle said...

Your cakes are so beautiful. You are really talented. I hope that you have fun in your class starting in January, and definitely be sure to post pics of cakes you make in the mean time!