Thursday, March 13, 2008

My first wedding cake





This is my first wedding cake. I was very happy with how it turned out. A family in our ward was getting maried and baptised the same day. Well the mom and dad were getting married. So they got married at 2pm, then at 4pm got baptised (mom, dad, son and daughter) then ward potluck to help them celebrate at 630pm. I volunteered to make the cake. Since there was not a lot of time to plan the wedding, I still wanted them to have a really nice cake, as everyone needs nice things for their wedding.

3 comments:

Erin said...

You are amazing! What a nice thing to do and what a gorgeous cake!

Anonymous said...

That is one Beautiful Cake!! I love seeing pics of your cakes the are awesome and You are so talented.

Michelle said...

That is an amazing cake Holly! I need to take a cake class after seeing some of your cakes. I just love them!