Sunday, July 27, 2008

Owen's wasp bite

Poor Owen was playing in the back yard after we got home from our trip to the zoo. All the sudden Chris came in asking me for tweezers and saying Owen had been stung by a bee. Turns out it was a wasp, so there was no stinger to take out thank goodness. Owen told Chris he got stung and Chris said are you sure, because at first it looked like it could have been a scratch. he said yes, I saw it is was a bee, a caterpillar was on me and I saw it bite me, it was a bee. So we figure it must have been fuzzy and stripped and reminded him of a caterpillar, but he new it was a bee. He did so well even though he was in pain.


Just too much pain for little Owen, he just hunched
himself over in pain, and cried on the couch for a bit.

putting ice on it, to help the swelling.


you can see his wrist starting to swell here.




daddy checking for a stinger

awwww poor Owen. It hurt so bad.



ouch!!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ahhhh those big sad eyes broke my heart! Someone get that kid a popsicle!!! Those make everything better!

Holly Jo said...

He did get a popsicle actually!!! hahaha