Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Buzz boyz!

Well, all the curls are gone! First Chris buzzed his head, he does so every so often. Then out of no where and to our surprise, Forrest decided he needed a hair cut, so Chris buzzed Forrests hair. Then a few days later, Owen says he wants to buzz his hair so he can have hair like Forrest and dad. I took some pictures with Ezra and them, because now ALL the boys have the same hair. I purposely posted some before pictures first. Chris likes to have fun with the boys and some of the pictures of the hair cuts are gross! LOL!!!!


Owen, Chris, Forrest and Ezra





This is Owen before his first hair cut. We did cut his curls down a bit a couple weeks before the bug buzz.



This is how long Owen's hair was right before the clippers got it.

Here is some gross stuff. hehehe As you can see Owen think it is great!

And some more super gross stuff. Nice mullet!

Ok, I posted of Forrest with Ezra cuz that's the most recent before his cut. As you can see, Forrest has a nice puff of curls on his head. His curls are super tight and curl back, so he never has hair on his forehead.

umm yeah, gross again! HE wanted to keep it, I said no, and.....

then he came out like this. He got to keep it until the next morning. And it was Sunday the next morning. He came upstairs quietly showered and went back down without a sound, hoping Chris and I would forget until it was too late. But alas, we didn't forget and Chris did shave it off before church.

And just one more after of the two boys!
Oh and Owen was so worried that his curls would grow back. The next morning he came in my room and said "my curls didn't grow back mom, my curls didn't grow back" and he was so happy about his curls still being gone. I did tell him they would eventually grow back, but it would take awhile.

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Fun.
I love the "in progress" pics.
How can you go wrong with a mullet?
Business in front and party in back. :)

Becki said...

LOL! That is sooo funny!!! I was going to say business in the front and party in the back too. Looks like someone already beat me to it! Your boys all look so handsome.

periwinkle4 said...

How cute! Must be haircutting season. My Chris just did our three boys last night. I loved your boys curls, though. My boys just get shaggy. Your guys look so handsome and grown up with their buzzes.

Becca said...

Forrest looks so much older with his curls gone. He is handsome either way though, all of your boys are lovely. When Mike buzzes my boys hair, it always makes me feel queasy, lol