Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ezra 7 month pictures




Ezra is over 7 months now, but whatever, sometimes it take me awhile to get around to things. He has two teeth and loves to chew on anything. When we are eating he insists on eating too. As soon as he sees food he is screaming for it. He loves cucumbers and he loves cottage cheese. He is moving more, but just rolling. He has been rolling for awhile, but only decided a few days ago that he would move around the house this way. Ezra loves to put my hair in his mouth, not sure about that one, but ok. As usual here are a million pictures of me super cute little guy! Can't wait until I get my good camera fixed so I can have good pictures again.











Brothers





I love this picture with Penny.

1 comment:

Karen said...

You are so right, he is super cute. Super Cutie Pie!! Love the 'do! What a beautiful baby boy, and he's growing so fast too.