Monday, January 21, 2008

Future barber






My mom and dad came up to visit this weekend. So naturely my mom and me went downtown to do a little shopping in some local shops. When we got home everything seemed fine. Then I was talking to my dad and Owen came and sat on the arm of the couch, I noticed something fall from his head, so I look and he has A LOT of hair missing, and hair is all over him and still falling from his head. I stand back and almost freak. I ask him what he did. He said he cut it. Oh I am so sad. Little Owen had a head full of curls. His blond curls were so cute. I look around to find a pile of hair and 2 pairs of scissors under the table. I take him to the bathroom to check out his new hair and he was so sad when he saw what he had done. Poor Owen. He was crying for awhile. I got my camera and took a few pictures. He sad he was sad, I told him it was ok and his curls will grow back and then he asked if he would be happy again when his curls grew back. I reassured him that he will be happy once his dad buzzes the rest of his hair and makes it all look good. So Chris did just that. And Owen was as happy as cane be after it was all taken care of.

No comments: