Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years Eve 2007





Well I must confess, I New years eve wasn't so amazing at our house this year. I didn't get around to really planning anything, and Chris and I were both so tired. Chris made some wings for the kids to snack on, and I set up my new beverage fountain. Which by the way is super awesome!!!!!! Chris had to work New Year day in the morning so he went to bed early. Peggy and I played games with the kids. Forrest cooked some sausage rols he wanted and then we had our Happy New Year and everyone went to bed. Next year will be better, I already have ideas to make is fun!!! I do enjoy staying up with the kids, so I am sure that is what we will be doing again. I should mention that Chris played his accordian for us for a bit before he went to bed. I got it for him for Christmas and he is learning to play.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think it sounds like you guys had a great time! I agree that your beverage fountain looks AWESOME! Makes me want one. Hehehe!

TheAlbrechtSquad said...

Ooh, I love your beverage fountain, I want one!! We didn't do anything exciting either, lol..we all made it to midnight but went to bed right after, lol