Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I have had it with these gangs!!

Someone needs to do something about the gangs around here. I can't believe how young they are trying to nab people and con them into joining their gang, vs an another one. Not that joining any gang is a good idea. I am worried for my little ones and the temptation that lurks in corners waiting for them. I am afraid it is a losing battle keeping my kids out the wickedness. I can only hope that my kids all join the same gang so I don't have to worry about gang fighting within my home. One has already made their chose, I am sure the rest aren't too far behind.












3 comments:

Karen said...

AHAhahahahaha!! hilarious! actually, I am familiar with his chosen colors, that is a righteous gang so no worries! I think they call themselves "sons of Helaman" or something like that...

periwinkle4 said...

LOL! Too funny!

Abigail said...

Funny :)