Sunday, October 11, 2009

Couple cakes I made recently

This is just a couple cakes I made recently. The first one was a birthday cake for a friend. I just iced the cake in buttercream and covered the outside with kit kats and then laid m & m's on top. The second was a wedding cake for a friends sister. That one I sent in pieces, but I did have to put a few flowers on it the night be fore and stack it just to make sure it was going to work, so I decided to take a picture, even though it isn't the final final result, close though. The flowers I made with fondant.












2 comments:

periwinkle4 said...

so beautiful! LOVE them both!

Unknown said...

That's exactly what I want for my Birthday. It looks super yummy. I enjoyed going through your blog and picture of wonderful cakes. Iflorist.co.uk