Sunday, October 11, 2009

Not again...............sighhhhhhhhh

So this is what happens when you are busy cleaning the house. I was upstairs doing dishes, the kids were cleaning the basement, and Owen was hiding under a pile of pillows. Who new hiding in pillows could be so terrible. OK, so look closely at the first picture. This picture was taken last night before he went to bed. I needed his picture for a super Saturday project I needed to get done so I could display it today.




Did you get a good look???? So cute right????? Cute boy, nice curling blonde hair, so adorable. Look at it again if you have to, this was Owen until 2:45pm this after noon. Now scroll down.


*
*
*
*
*



Notice anything different????

How about now??????

These are the scissors, he had hiding under the pillows with him.


See how close he got to his scalp??? He is lucky he didn't cut his head. I should also mention these scissors have been missing FOREVER. Today I went down and cleaned in under and around everything so that the basement could finally be really really clean. Guess I should have just let things be. I didn't even see these while I was cleaning.


Chris got home 15 minutes after this happened, so he was able to shave Owen's head

He had to shave it with no guard, that's how close Owen got.

Yeah, not so funny!

move shaving

Introducing our new son Owen. Hairless boy as he is now known. j/k

Luckily he is still super cute. I should also mention that after he did this, he was super upset. I made him go look in the mirror and he was devastated that he cut his curls off and that we would have to take the rest off. He was so upset in fact, that we gave him his new cowboy hat we were saving for Christmas. I will take a picture of him in it tomorrow, he got it just before bed, so I forgot. But yup folks, cut your hair in this house and you get an early Christmas present. blah!!!!

1 comment:

Colleen Salter said...

So funny. Who knew a person could get that close with scissors. He is still super cute.