Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ezra 10 months

I can't believe how much hair this guy has. None of my kids had that much hair, none, he is the only child under 2 to have some hair. Ezra loves to play with his siblings. It is so cute too cuz the others often get kinda crazy and he stays nice and calm happy. Ever since Ezra has been born I have told him he is my clam boy, and good little man, he is listening to me. hahaha He walks along the furniture and loves to come and sit on the floor next to me, whether I am cleaning in the kitchen or at the computer desk or where ever, he just likes to be close. Of coarse he loves for me to hold him and still insists I hold him a lot of the time. My favorite times are when I can just sit and play with him. It s hard to get those moments in with him, but I try to fit Ezra time in as much as I can.






























1 comment:

periwinkle4 said...

what a cutie! Look how he's grown! crazy about the hair! Do you think that his will stay straight then?