Friday, October 1, 2010

Red &White day!!!


Raymond definitely does not lack in school spirit!! I grew up on Red and White days!! And so fun that now my kids are able to enjoy them as well, though my mom never drove into Lethbridge at 9:45pm to Walmart to pick up face paint and colored hair spray. But I am sure I never even really wanted to paint my face, so I probably never asked my mom to get face paint for me. My son remembered last night, a little too late and after his dad had gotten home from Lethbridge. I debated for awhile, and decided the quick trip in was needed. I got home around 11, told the oldest 4 they are super lucky spoiled kids and set them to bed. This morning was a mad rush to get everyone all decked out in red and white.


Sydney

Zipporah, she is only sad, cuz she saw the neighbour girls started to bike to school and she wasn't quite ready yet. She spends a lot of time in the mornings trying to get me to let her stay home. I never do and it always ends up with her in a mad rush to leave. Tears are our usual in the mornings with Zipporah. Luckily, out of all my school kids, she is the only one who fights going, but she always comes home happy and tells me about her fun day at school.

Abigail

Lynnette, keeping it low key it true Lynnette style.

Daisy

Forrest. I promise you that is his real hair. All I did was spray his hair with colored hair spray after he fro'd it out.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh wow, you guys went all out. How did the Jensen Crew compare to the rest of the kids for school spirit?