Saturday, June 9, 2012

Long time no see

WOW!!!! Life seems to have taken over. I haven't been here for over a year. There has been a lot of changes in my little families life. And I will admit, it became too much to continue with my blog. I will hopefully by summers end to have things caught up so bare with me as I attempt to update and get back on track. It will take me awhile, but I also think writing about my lives events that have happened over the last year or so will be therapeutic and helpful to those who may not completely understand why I made some of the decisions I have made. Life is all about experiences and what we take from those experiences. Some will be good and some will be bad and what matters is how we learn from each one. I am still learning, still dealing and still moving on with my life. I have met some amazing people on my journey that I hold ever so close to my heart and hope they never end being a part of my life. I also have some amazing children and am so grateful to have every single one of them in my life. They truly fill me with joy. 

4 comments:

Lynn said...

It's SO good to hear from you Holly! I was just talking to your dad via e-mail and I was asking about you. ; ) He says you and your family are doing fine. And then I see your message here. I guess you are. I love your testimony about life's ups and downs that you just shared. It is SO true.

Hugs! Have an AWESOME summer! You deserve one. ; )

outlook fly said...

Chanel perished inside
Sac Chanel Soldes 1983 while using style grasp connected with Karl Lagerfeld (Karl Lagerfeld) sequence. Karl Lagerfeld attributes freedom, individual conclusions along with capability of layout frame of mind, he's
Portefeuilles Chanel Pas Cher even so good sense wonderful skillfullness on the gadget not one but two extremes inside design and style, however, not solely imagination, despite the fact that dignified, Fran?, Passionate, filled with love of Sac Chanel 2012 life, but In german challenging, properly. They haven't yet automatically increased the type of collection and as well dearest colors, however its style caused by beginning to end are able to have Chaussure Chanel Soldes fun with the design associated with "Chanel".
Portefeuilles Chanel Soldes

Danni said...

Ai un loc de munca stabil si doresti sa castigi in plus niste bani suplimentar ? Nimic mai simplu! Poti castiga bani vizualizand reclame, completand task-uri s.a.m.d. Pentru a te loga intra pe http://www.neobux.com/m/v/?rh=696C6C6567616C64 . Nu esti inca convins? Vizualizati blogul pentru mai multe de talii http://neobux2012n.blogspot.ro/2012/07/cum-sa-castigam-banuti-cu-ajutorul.html . Spor la $$$ !

Kelebek Nakliyat said...

I did all of those pages one by one Are you behold a look
My wishes would appreciate it if you like the good work
Ümraniye evden eve nakliyat
Ümraniye evden eve nakliye
Ümraniye nakliyat
Pendik evden eve
Pendik evden eve nakliyat
Tuzla evden eve nakliyat
Kadiköy evden eve nakliyat
Evden eve nakliyat
Depolama
Evrak depolama
Eşya depolama
Evden eve nakliye
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
thank