Saturday, June 9, 2012

Long time no see

WOW!!!! Life seems to have taken over. I haven't been here for over a year. There has been a lot of changes in my little families life. And I will admit, it became too much to continue with my blog. I will hopefully by summers end to have things caught up so bare with me as I attempt to update and get back on track. It will take me awhile, but I also think writing about my lives events that have happened over the last year or so will be therapeutic and helpful to those who may not completely understand why I made some of the decisions I have made. Life is all about experiences and what we take from those experiences. Some will be good and some will be bad and what matters is how we learn from each one. I am still learning, still dealing and still moving on with my life. I have met some amazing people on my journey that I hold ever so close to my heart and hope they never end being a part of my life. I also have some amazing children and am so grateful to have every single one of them in my life. They truly fill me with joy. 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

It's SO good to hear from you Holly! I was just talking to your dad via e-mail and I was asking about you. ; ) He says you and your family are doing fine. And then I see your message here. I guess you are. I love your testimony about life's ups and downs that you just shared. It is SO true.

Hugs! Have an AWESOME summer! You deserve one. ; )