Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wish me luck!!

I am headed down to my parents tomorrow. All by myself, with 10 children. So not necessarily alone, just the only parent trying to drive and keep ten kids happy. And to make my trip even more fun, this is what our weather is like.



It was so warm here, no snow in site, then all the sudden, SNOW!!!!! This is what it looks like out my front door. And it is supposed to snow the whole time I am gone, AND the snow gets worse the closer I get to my moms. But I must go, I have my cousins wedding cake to make. I am praying for good roads. We leave at noon tomorrow.



What you can't see in these pictures is that it is still snowing, and it isn't going to stop for days!!!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Good luck Holly! You'll be in my prayers! Have a good and safe trip!