Sunday, June 1, 2008

Abigail is 9

Abigail turned 9 on May 22nd. So cute about the cake. I asked her to look through my books and pick a cake she wanted for her birthday cake. She came up to me and said she wanted the bug cake. I questioned her by say "the bug cake?" She said "yes. The one with the bugs in the house" I thought about it for a minute and then it came to me " You mean the smurf cake? Those aren't bugs, they are smurfs" I had a bit of a laugh. I must be getting old.




This is really what I call and smurf knock off cake, since they don't quite look like real smurfs dispite all my efforts to make them look good. But not too bad I suppose and she really liked it.






Abigail got 3 Hannah Montana/Myley Cyrus cd's from mom and dad. And with her birthday money she bought a nintendo DS and a cooking momma game for it.

No comments: