Sunday, June 1, 2008

New addition

Introducing the newest member of our family........ PENNY!!! She is a white chihuahua and the perfect dog. She is a perfect little lap dog, though truthfully I should say boob dog as she loves to climb up and lay down on my chest. Who can blame her, I am sure they make for a nice soft and squishy bed. LOL!!!!!!! She came litter trained as a nice added bonus. She is slowly getting used to sleeping beside my bed, though she still likes to whine to get in the bed. But no way. She tries her hardest to just up on the bed, but poor things, she is just too small. When Penny is full grown she will only be about 3 or 4 pounds. I think right now she is only one pound, give or take a few ounces. The kids love her and sometimes love her too much, but hopefully soon the luxury of a new dog will wear off and I won't have to worry so much about Penny getting invaded by little humans.




Her is Penny resting on Chris's shoulder. She really loves to be up on our shoulders, not sure why, but she seems to like being up high.







So cute and so tiny!!!! We just love her!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh my, what a cutie! how does that poor little thing not get stepped on?