Sunday, August 31, 2008

A visit to the dentist

On August 28th it was time to haul the kids to the dentist for their yearly check ups. I only had to take 7 and Chris stayed home with the other three. It was Owen's very first visit to the dentist and he did so well. Lucky boy is the only one out of the 7 that doesn't have to go back for work to be done. We started the day at 8am and were home by 1130am. In a few weeks I will be taking 6 of them back to get some work done. The problem is one their back teeth, so I am thinking this year for Christmas everyone is getting an electric tooth brush so they can get that extra help with brushing. Here are some pictures of Owen. I only got pictures of him, since it was his first visit.





Worried about having his shoes on.


watching the TV being turned on.


Getting ready and watching TV.


Opening really wide of Doctor Aneca.

4 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

So cute!! Sounds like he did well!! I love his cute curls!

caligirlinfl said...

Wow, Owen is getting so big! i love his curly hair too.

Unknown said...

Wow, no screaming...how in the world did you manage that!!?? My 7 year old screamed last year when I took him. Embarrassing. Maybe its just my kids that hate the dentist!

Becky said...

yeah what a great kid!! Bennett did pretty good, but still shed some tears. The girls screamed their little heads off.

On the potty training front.. not so well. I am not pushing too hard since we will most likely be moving in a little over 2 months and I am sure that will be a setback for plenty of things so we are just going with what they want to do. madalyn still doesnt want to sit on the potty. Bennett can make himself go for a treat. lol