Friday, August 8, 2008

Whats one more



I did announce a couple weeks ago, but we had a bit of a scare, so I deleted it and after 2 weeks of waiting I can finally post that we are pregnant and this time leave it up. My ultrasound today was one just to check for a heartbeat and to see if my dates are correct. The ultrasound tech was so nice and put the thing on my belly and said right away, there is a heart beat. Big relief. Then she quickly measured for dates and they are right on, she printed a picture and called in Chris and we got to see baby kicking around and she showed us the heart beating, then it was over. So I am 15 weeks along and due January 30th. I have been really really sick, but it is slowly getting better, which is nice. We are most likely not going to find out the sex of the baby this time. I really like the surprise and although it was fun finding out with Calliope, this time we will wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay!! I am so glad everything worked out!! Congratulations!