Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What the heck? Who would......Why? Wh wh wha??

So today I linger over to one of my favorite blogs, cakewreck.blogspot.com, and I am dumbfounded by this product even in existence. You can find this and even purchase on or two or heck buy a dozen and give them away for Christmas, at stupid.com. Could you imagine, sending a couple cookies for each kids in your child's class of these?????? Its a little bit crazy, little bit way to weird, little bit gross, and a little bit funny!!!!




4 comments:

Mel said...

HAHA! I think great cookie makers need to draw the line somewhere. That is so funny/Creepy!

Unknown said...

um....yes,creepy is the word!!

Abigail said...

That is weird! I guess you could make a dozen and give to family members to let them know you are expecting.

caligirlinfl said...

Yes, that is pretty weird. I certainly couldn't use them. Then watch people eat the fetus cookies. Very weird.