Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Winter Solstice gifts

I just thought I would post the gifts I made for the kids for their Winter Solstice gift. They always get a Winter Solstice gift and without meaning too, it ended up being homemade gifts, so now the tradition is set and so I am always on the search for things to make them. This year it is animals made out of socks or gloves. I really enjoyed making them, and will probably make more of them too. I got the book called sock and glove from Chapters, and gloves and socks from the dollars store and this is the end result.



Forrest ~ bunny


Daisy ~ black dog

Lynnette ~ horse

Abigail ~ Zebra

Zipporah ~ pig

Sydney ~ white dog
Owen ~ cat

Calliope ~ elephant

here they are all together. There is a brown bear there as well, that Brandon got, but for some reason I never got a picture of him with it.







2 comments:

Abigail said...

I love the zebra. Did you make all of those? They are sooo cute.

periwinkle4 said...

That is so awesome! You totally rock!