Sunday, January 23, 2011

Calliope the hair dresser!

Well Calliope got a hold of scissors and decided to cut her own hair. Luckily she did a not too bad job and after a couple weeks it wasn't so bad. When I asked her why she decided to cut her hair she replied " I told you I wanted and hair cut and you wouldn't do it, so I cut my hair" oh well that was news to me because she never said she wanted a hair cut. LOL!! And as you can see, she wasn't very sad about cutting her hair.



Little punk!!!

2 comments:

lin said...

I get much in your theme really gowns with sleeves thank your very much i will come every day

outlook fly said...

Chanel perished
Chaussure Chanel throughout 1983 together with the style learn of Karl Lagerfeld (Karl Lagerfeld) sequence. Karl Lagerfeld characteristics mobility, individual judgements as well as capability of
Sac Chanel Soldes style and design attitude, he's nonetheless impression awesome skillfullness for the system 2 opposites on the inside layout, but not solely creative imagination, whilst dignified, Fran?, Excited, rich in love of life, but Sac Chanel also German born demanding, sufficiently. They haven't specifically improved upon the shape of collection plus much loved dyes, nonetheless its structure via start to finish
Portefeuilles Chanel Soldes could certainly experience the model of "Chanel". Sac Chanel 2012