Saturday, April 17, 2010

Lymphadenitis

Yeah I thought the doctor was giving me a bogus name for what Forrest had. When the doctor handed me his prescription and said what he has is called LYMPHADENITIS, I really thought for a second he might have made up the name. hahaha This is the second time he has had an infection in his jaw. The first time we took him to the walk in. This time he started hurting in the evening, by morning I could see it starting to swell so I kept him home form school and they were able to get us in to the doctor 15 minutes after I called. We took care of things before his swelling got too bad this time, so its a bit hard to see in the pictures, but if you look the right side of his jaw, your left looking at him, you can see it is a bit swollen. He had a lot of pain with this too.







2 comments:

Lynn said...

Ouch! I have never heard of this. What is the cause of this? IS there something besides pain and swelling to look out for?

Lynn said...

P.S. Okay. Never mind about the questions. I just realized you gave me a link. Got my answers. ; D Blond moment.