Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sending Smiles!!

So being the blog snoop that I am, while reading my cousin Lynn's blog, I had to click on her link to an new blog she posted about. I super super love this idea. The blog is called SENDING SMILES. You have to go check it out. I think it is the most fantastic idea and I so want to participate. How wonderful to help strangers feel loved and important during times of need or trial. My hope is that as I participate, I will become more compelled to help the people around me and be more aware of who is in need. I so love doing things for people annonymously, and with this, though they might see my name, they don't know who I am.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

: D Thanks for doing that Holly! Chris will really appreciate you spreading the word.

And don't say you are snooping........I know you are here. ; D And I am TOTALLY cool with that.