Friday, September 26, 2008

Get your clothes back on!

So I have this son, whom I love deeply. Owen is extremely funny and active. He also has a love for being without clothes. Luckily lately that means still having his undies on. But still I prefer him to wear clothes and am constantly telling him to get his clothes back on. He is even so bold as to start taking off his clothes while people are visiting. So yesterday I was bugging him for quite a long time to get his clothes on. I tried explaining to him that the girls were going to have friends over and that he can't be naked anymore (again naked meaning still undies on) finally I convinced him and a few minutes later I hear him yell that he got his clothes on. Then a few more minute passed and this is how he got himself dressed......








Needless to say he was pretty proud of himself for fooling me and putting pants on his head and wearing his shirt like pants. Crazy boy!!!!!!!!!!!! I took me quite awhile to get him to get dressed properly, It think it included him getting treats. Somehow I think he might have planned that one.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is hilarious! He is too darn cute!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

What a character!! That is cute!

caligirlinfl said...

Ha ha ha! He is a funny little guy!