Tuesday, October 28, 2008

5 things

ok, so I have been tagged! blah!!! hehehe I actually think I got tagged twice, so I guess I better do this.





Tagged by Chantal and I think Karen


5 years ago...

1. I only had three kids that were "mine" (adoptions hadn't went through yet, though they were living with us)

2. I could only crochet hats

3. We all fit in a mini van

4. We were living in Lethbridge

5. 5 years ago is too far away to remember


5 Things on my list for today

1. Enrichment committee meeting

2. clean out my fridge

3. work on laundry

4. start new crochet project

5. clean master bath



5 snacks I enjoy

1. nuts

2. jolly ranchers

3. havarti cheese

4. crackers

5. ruffles with dill pickle dip



5 things I would do if I was a millionaire

1. Buy a house on an acreage

2. Buy a few mini ponies

3. start Chris's t-shirt business

4. buy new furniture for my new house

5. build up an awesome food storage



5 places I have lived

1. Red Deer, Alberta

2. Raymond, Alberta

3. Lethbridge,Alberta

4. Waterton, Alberta

5. Stony Plain, Alberta


5 jobs I have had


1. Cook at Gooseberries (Lethbridge)

2. Cook at Prince of Wales Hotel ( Waterton)

3. Cook at the Ranch house (Raymond)

4. Cook at Tom's house of Pizza (Lethbridge)

5. Winner's bingo (Lethbridge)

No comments: