Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy birthday Marissa

My friend Marissa had a birthday today!! Happy birthday Marissa!!! I don't know how she does it, but she turned 21 again! That is so amazing! hehehe Anyways, of coarse I made her a cake. It is a big cake, but everyone needs a big cake on their birthday, especially when you turn 21.











here it is before the chocolate was added. It is real ice cream. I had to make the scoops a few days ahead so they could really freeze and get hard so they didn't melt before I took the cake to her house. I hope you had a fabulous day Marissa, and hopefully next year when you turn 21 it will be just as great!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!!!! Too bad a cake like that won't ship to North Carolina!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously now,so cute!!!

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Ok Holly I am moving closer to you so you can make me a cake next year on my birthday when I turn 21 and sixty months. :D

Shelly said...

that cake is amazing. how are you feeling. your family pic on the top of your blog is so cute.
hugs Shelly

Abigail said...

What a sweet cake from an even sweeter friend :)