Thursday, October 23, 2008

Double digits

Well the day has finally come. I am down to double digits. Only 99 days to go in this pregnancy. 99 is still a lot of days, but I remember being like 239 and thinking holy stank that is so far away, so 99 seems so much closer. So yeah for today, it is all down hill from here right? hahaha And as an added bonus I have included a couple self taken pictures of my belly hehehe they are kinda funny, so enjoy.






this one is a view of what I see when I look down. HAHAHA nothing but belly!!!!!!! Well I see boobs too but you don't need to see those.









3 comments:

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

I love the pics! They are great!! Woohoo on the 99 days!

Mel said...

love the belly pics! Thanks for leaving out the boob shot ;) I love the pictures that you have of your kids on the side, in the leaves! So cute!

Karen said...

Yay!! Congrats on the 99 days... 98 now! Love the baby belly...and love the family pic at the top!! You guys look great!