Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bee cake

Today my friend Joelle turned 30!!!! I decided to make her a birthday cake, since I have been known to make a cake or two lately! I choose a bee cake because they had to battle wasps this summer under their front porch. I also visit teach Joelle and have had to run through the swarm of wasps to get into her house. Luckily, the wasps are gone now, but I still felt it would be a fun cake to make. Her boys were so cute when I brought it to her, they were so excited to see it. I just love surprising people with cake.




Joelle and her birthday cake made by me!


So funny because Tia kept going really close to the face and looking in his "eyes" and saying "you can't see me, no you can't!" it was pretty cute


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable!! Your cakes make me smile..this one is the cutest so far.

Shamae (Ghost written by Loren her hubby) said...

Your cake talents never cease to amaze me! This is so adorable! I SO wish you lived closer to me so you could make me a cute cake. ;D

Holly Jo said...

Shamae I would so love to make you a cake. I would totally love to make your little Syd one that was edible for her. If you are ever venturing up to Canada, let me know. hehehe

irbuanosraL said...

That's a very happy cake. I cannot belive you do this so well. I can't even frost a cookie without it looking like a 2 year old probably did it.
A