Sunday, October 19, 2008

Picture of baby

On the 15th I went for another ultrasound. It was so awesome. I so love seeing the baby and the tech was so so so nice and she chatted with me the whole time. Chris was able to leave work for awhile so he could see the baby too. We got to see babies awesome heart beating and she showed us the babies stomach and said that she can see fluid in it, so she knows the baby is already swallowing really well. Also got to see babies bladder. And she showed me my bladder and the placenta! hehehe I should also add that the baby weighs 1 1/2 pounds now!!! And the baby looked so squished and uncomfortable but she reassured me that babies have no cartilage (something I hadn't known before) and they are very comfortable. Baby is head down, so now on to my plan to have the baby 2 weeks early and on a Saturday. hehehe My excitement has increased since the ultrasound. I so can't wait to hold this baby!!!!



Baby at 25 weeks. I say baby is picking its nose, the tech says no way they don't do that yet! LOL!!

This is from my ultrasound at 15 weeks. Look hard baby is face down head on the left.

3 comments:

Karen said...

wow--looks awesome! Your excitement is contageous, congratulations again!!!

mykideatsdirt said...

Were you able to see what gender the baby is? :)

Holly Jo said...

It will be a surprise at the end.