Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Abigail's 10

Abigail turned 10 on May 22, 2009. She opted for the money, but we allowed her to take a friend shopping and out for dinner and then a sleep over. She choice to eat Japanese, I like when they choose places I like to eat. haha She bought some stuff at Walmart, then a couple ds games from EB games, and then bought a bunch of stuff from the dollar store. Lots of fake hair and nail polish and fake nails. Her and her friend Sarah had lots of fun doing them selves up. Chris and I got her High School Musical 3 sing it for the Wii, and a giant jar a Vlasic pickles for her gift from us.


She doesn't like cake and this year didn't want me to make her one anyways, so she got ice cream cake from Dairy Queen, a bit sad I didn't get to make her a cake, but that sadness went away while eating ice cream cake. LOL!!!

Abigail with friend Sarah

Blowing out the candles

Abigail with all her birthday loot.

2 comments:

Abigail said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! Oh to be 10 again. How fun to share it with a friend.

Daughter of The King said...

Happy Birthday Abigail! I can't believe she is 10! How sad that you didn't make her a cake...I love seeing pictures of your creations!