Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sunday, May 10, 2009


Sunday was Mother's day, my dad's birthday and the day Forrest got the priesthood. Such a great day. My mom and dad drove up that morning and got here just before church. Went to church with us and then left after eating dinner with us as well. As an added bonus, they brought my grandma! She was unable to come up for Ezra's baby blessing because she had just been in a car accident, so it was even more extra special having her spend her mother's day with us (well the parts that she wasn't travelling with my parents)

Chris ordained Forrest and it was a truly inspired wonderful blessing. I am so proud of Forrest and his choices to do right. He is just a great son. I am also so greatful for Chris and for working so hard to find something he had lost so that now he is able to comfortable use his priesthood. My heart is full, I truly am blessed.


My Grandma Boehme with Ezra. She gets pictures of just her and each great grandchild. So this is her and Ezra. I am sure grandma has over 80 great grandkids.


Chris and Forrest


my mom and dad and Forrest. Since it was dad's birthday, Mother's day and Forrest's ordination I thought it fit to take a picture of the three of them. Plus pictures with grandparents are always a good thing.


This is Forrest and Chris and I. blah to me, but oh well. I have decided that even though I hate myself in pictures it is necessary to get them taken and also to post them when needed.

Forrest and me

3 comments:

periwinkle4 said...

what great pictures! That was a very special day - one to remember forever.

Abigail said...

Congratulations to everyone :)
A big milestone.

Lynn said...

Hey Holly! I just realized (even though you are on my list of readers...lol) that you have an actual family blog!

It's been fun catching up for a bit. I've gone back as far back as here for now. You are a very talented cake maker. And grandma looks GREAT! So do your parents.

Have a great week!