Friday, May 29, 2009

Ezra ~ 4 months

***WARNING SUPER CUTE BABY ALERT!!!***





Oh man do I love this kid!!!! He is such a happy, delightful little boy. I can't believe how time is flying by. He just started major drooling a couple days ago. I sure hope it doesn't mean teeth aren't too far away. I took him to the doctor today. He weighs 13lbs 13oz and is 24 inches long. Funny story, I commented to the doctor about how he has a huge soft spot. Doctor says, the bigger the better. Then commented on how he is going to be really smart. And then he took Ezra to the table to check his hips and was talking to Ezra about how he is going to be a genius. HAHAHA!!! Not too sure if there is medical studies that link large soft spots and intelligence, but for now I will take it! Everywhere I go with him people comment on how adorable or cute or beautiful he is. I even here comments, from people when they are catching a look at my baby as they walk past us, like oh wow he is cute!! I think he is extremely adorable, but as his mother I should be thinking that. Its kinda nice to hear others think he is cute too. Sorry there are so many pictures, but I just couldn't resist posting so many.



































4 comments:

Becki said...

He definitely is a cutie! And he does look really happy! That is always nice.

Heather said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE the first pic of him. His face is just TOO cute!!

caligirlinfl said...

He is really adorable. Thats funny about the doctor. Who knew!

Daughter of The King said...

He is so super cute!