Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tate and Felisha's second wedding cake

This is the cake I made for my brother and his wife for their reception in toronto. The cake from the reception in Raymond was transported to Toronto. I did to have to recover 4 out of 5 of the layers, but it all worked out. We decided to do polka dots for this cake to make it a bit different. I was really worried about how the cake would taste, but it was really moist and yummy! Everyone was raving about how great it was, which was a big relief. We didn't get any pictures of Tate and Felisha beside this one, they were just about to right after dinner, then the caterers took the cake apart and cut it up. yikes! They didn't even get to keep the top layer ofr freezing for their one year anniversary. I am probably going to make them another top layer size so they can still enjoy that tradition.








1 comment:

Becki said...

Beautiful cake Holly! Ezra is sooo cute!!