Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Niagara Falls, and the flight home

On our way back to Toronto to catch the plan home, we briefly stopped in Niagara Falls to see the falls. HOLY SCARY!!! It was the only time I was glad my children were not with me. For me instant anxiety. Did not want to stay there long. As you can see in the pictures, there isn't a super high wall or anything. Just s short brick wall with a rail on top. perfect for kids to climb up on. shudder..... They are great and massive and amazing, but oh so scary for me. I was glad our stay there was super short. Like really short. Took a few pictures and left short.
The plane ride home was way less eventful that the plane ride there. Ezra slept a lot, but not as much as the ride there. He still did really well. We arrive to enjoy some super chilly weather. hahaha I am so glad to be home. A week is way to long for me to be away. I really don't need time away from my kids and I enjoy them so much. It was hard sometimes cuz I really wanted them to be experiencing the church sights that I was. Maybe someday, we can take a nice long family vacation and visit church sites. Hopefully someday I can make it to Nauvoo


Niagara ~ Canadian side

Ezra and me

you can take a boat ride right close into the falls.

more Niagara falls Canadian side

this is the American side of Niagara Falls.

leaving Toronto

Arriving in Alberta

arriving in Edmonton

home at last.

1 comment:

Abigail said...

What! You went all the way to Niagra Falls and didn't see it by barrel?
Cool pictures :)