Friday, September 17, 2010

Beets beets beets beets Beets beets beets beets

I hate beets, always have and always will. Didn't like them when I was a child and didn't like them in college when my grandma insisted we had to eat a bit of everything. Ummm, I am 18, I know I don't like beets, I don't need to eat a little bit to discover that all over again. blah!! I do however, have several children, almost all of them in fact, that enjoy and LOVE the red root vegetable. Like many can't get enough when beets are served. Ezra is one of those children, he unfortunately eats with his hands a lot still and ends up being red from head to toe by the end of the meal. I love it though.

hmmm, I think I want some more

hey mom, got the camera again I see

giggle, who new beets were so exciting?

look at me mom, I am red. Red from my feet to the top of my head! (hahaha)

oh pretty

yay!!! more beets

goodness!!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

HA HA. It's funny how that goes. Dean can't believe that a lot of his kids got the "I LOVE seafood gene" when he HATES any seafood at all. ; D