Friday, September 17, 2010

Who needs a bed? Not Owen

I walked out of my sisters (Livi) house, after chatting with her for a few minutes, to venture two doors down to my house. As I am walking out, I see this (see below)

So I take out my cell phone and take a couple pictures. "Owen, is that you" he doesn't move, but I see his eyes open.

Thinking he was there because he was in search for me, but didn't want to go into Livi's house for whatever reason, convinced him to come back home with me. After being home maybe 10 minutes I find this (see below)

Fast asleep on a pile of clothes, that are waiting to go down to the laundry. And he was super asleep, it took a bit to get him to wake up.

I finally get him to wake up and tell him to go to the couch, it will be more comfortable after all. But instead, he didn't make it and fell asleep just a few steps from the couch (see below)



out cold

Turns out he was sick, and was really sick for a few days.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

AWwww.....poor little guy. But seriously....too funny.