Saturday, September 18, 2010

First day of School 2010


Man, it was a weird summer this year. I think moving beginning of June and Chris working up North for the next month, then being here and not having work, getting the house unpacked and organized, and the kids having a new freedom to walk, or ride their bikes around town without mom hovering over, and moving 2 doors down from cousins and a block away from grandparents, made for a summer of adjustments.


Even still, I do enjoy having my kids around and I do not like that get up and go fast that are school mornings. But August 30th showed up and off to school they went. First day back was less than a half day though, so they were all home before lunch. Owen didn't have his first day until 2 days later on September 1st. That's why he isn't in the picture above. Everyone has settled in nicely and are making even more friends, which is always nice.




Forrest Grade 8



Daisy grade 7



Lynnette grade 6



Abigail grade 6



Zipporah grade 3



Sydney grade 3



Owen Kindergarten. He got more pictures cuz it is his very first day ever. He didn't even go to preschool. He did great, I was worried that he might not like me leaving but after a few hugs and kisses he said it was ok to leave, then he ran and got one more. hahaha

walking up to the school

by the bikes

just before going into the school

pointing out a kids he knows from church. He was pretty amazed that he even new anyone.

making a hand. I had to make one too. He kept mine with him and I took his. His teacher read the kissing hand to them that day. And that night me had me kiss his hand so he could take me kiss with him to bed. LOL!!

time for me to leave

leaving Owen in the classroom!! he loves kindergarten!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

What!!!???? You guys moved?? Where? E-mail me!

crapo(at)shaw(dot)ca